For user convenience, TestArchitect supports a feature to declare unique variables automatically during a test run.
The user can declare a constant name and concatenate this with a number which is obtained from the “random” action.
Let’s view the example below for more details:
- Executing the “Login” test module 4 times with a different user name every time.
· Verification points:
- The name of user is different for each “Login” test run.
1. The application:
2. The “Login” test module:
3. Run the “Login” test module four times and observe the results.
· Verify that the user name value is different for each test execution.
· The user name value is different for each test run.