Start a new topic

Manage Scripted Actions - Pull in standard C# Comments from the code.

Using Manage Scripted Actions I am able to pull in a custom action and then I have to fill out the description for the action and each argument. It should be possible to pull in the comments set in the C# Class Library and pre-populate the description fields automatically.

Here is an example class with commenting.

class RachelsTests
    {
        /// <summary>
        /// This is an example custom action for Rachel. The idea is she can cut and paste this to
        /// make additional custom actions. This action takes 2 strings, puts them together and pushes
        /// that new value to the specified return Variable
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="stringData1">A string of data to add to stringData2</param>
        /// <param name="stringData2">A string of data to add to stringData1</param>
        /// <param name="returnVariable">This is the string representation of the variable that will
        /// hold the return value of the action.</param>
        public void vcs_vNext_Rachel_Example(string stringData1, string stringData2, string returnVariable)
        {
            string tempData = stringData1 + stringData2;

// This method assigns a value to specified variable.
            AbtLibrary.Assign(returnVariable, tempData);
        }
    }

Michael,

This is not a feature right now. However, I will let our team know of this as a feature request.

Thanks,

Srish

I posted this in the Feature Requests Forum ;)

Hi Team,

Could you please  help me " How I  can add test case's into Test architect.  and also link where I can find Tutorial for TA. It's very Urgent

Thanks,

PRAFUL

Login or Signup to post a comment