User uses Excel for test execution tracking. He wants to update the test module execution duration from the repository to tracking file automatically, so that he doesn’t have to open each test result and copy/paste the execution duration to the tracking file manually
· Make sure your TA and Excel have same version (32 or 64 bit)
· You need to register the TAUtilities library
· You need to turn on Excel developer mode:
- Right click anywhere on the ribbon, and then click Customize the Ribbon.
- Under Customize the Ribbon, on the right side of the dialog box, select Main tabs (if necessary).
- Check the Developer check box.
- Click OK and you can find the Developer tab next to the View tab.
Basic usage instructions:
1. Connect to the repository
3. Access the project & query test result
4. Print out a test result
For more information regarding to available methods, please refer to Help > TAUtilities API