You can choose the location for exporting test result after execution is done.
In Test Architect, after test execution is done, we have a test result in the local result folder.
1. Export to XML and XUnit file:
In order to export the test result to a specific location, perform the following steps:
· Select the test results that you want to export to an XML file.
· Right-click the selection, then select Convert Test Result(s) to XML
· In the “Open” dialog box, choose a location to which to save the XML file.
· After exporting is successful, verify the exported result:
2. Export to HTML:
There are 2 ways to choose the location for the test result:
Ø Select “Save to File” menu:
1. Select the test result that you want to save.
2. Right click the selection and select “Save to File” item.
3. In the “Save Result to File” Dialog, click to “…” icon to set the location that result is exported.
4. We see the exported result as below:
Ø Click the “Save to file” button:
1. Open the result by double-clicking the result you want to export, and select the “Result Detail” tab.
2. Click on the “Save to File” button on the “Detail Result” tab.
3. In the “Save Result to File” Dialog, click the “…” icon to set the location that result is exported.